Thursday 9 October 2014

Finding Me A Husband??? Here Is My Matrimonial Bio Data- GOOD LUCK

Arranged marriages in India are mainstream. A friend of the family has been extremely worried about me turning 28 and still single. Her worry can be felt in her questions every time we happen to chat such as:
“Poor you, why did you go for a PhD, now how are you ever going to find a man who doesn’t feel intimidated?”
“I can understand your pains how difficult it is to be without a man.”
“You must be sleepless at nights! How are you ever going to stop your biological clock until you find the perfect husband?”
“Send me your bio data, I will find you a rich family guy, I promise.”
Since, she insisted on the last one ad infinitum, I decided to make my matrimonial bio data at last and send it to her so she can find me a guy. Not to mention she blissfully ignores that there is an option of ‘voluntary singlehood’ that women can choose too, other than marriage. Anyways, here it goes…
Read more here...

No comments:

Post a Comment